School Visit & Interaction
You are most welcome to visit Meridian School, Banjara Hills and have an informal discussion with or without your child.
This can be done by fixing a prior appointment with the Head of Admissions & Communication through mail or telephone.
If you are not able to schedule, we would still be able to take you around, please walk-in.
Forms are available on-line and at our office with all details given in the prospectus.
In case you are not able to visit school in person for admission we would be happy to help you with online admission.
Child should have attained minimum age required for the grade applied.
Students applying to Middle School, Secondary and Senior Secondary must submit academic records of the previous class. If required entrance exam will be conducted.
Online Application Click here
On being offered admission, parents are requested to pay the one-time Admission Fee, Refundable Security Deposit and Term I fee within two weeks to secure the admission of the student. Subsequently, the student is issued a Student Admission number.
Documents to be submitted while applying for admission:
- Attested True Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of the last transcript from previous school (Bring the original)
- Original Transfer Certificate in case child has attended another school
- For enrollment in Grade X and XII CBSE registration card of Grade IX and XI are required.
- Aadhar card copy
- Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- For students, other than Indian nationals a copy of the passport with visa details to be submitted.
- 2 copies of passport size photographs
All parents are issued usernames and passwords to access their child’s progress through the web.
Half-yearly and Annual Progress Reports can also be accessed through this.
For Admission enquiries:
Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 8096918857, 9948508222, 040-23420561, 040-23420562